Are you ready to get your foot in the door and make a difference?
We are seeking a talented Associate Designer to join our expert Integrated Design Solutions team.
This position is responsible for providing specification services to our internal and external customers. The individual will apply product knowledge and offer creative design solutions while providing furniture layouts and specifications. This is an excellent opportunity for those who consider themselves to be high achievers and place importance on quality work.
As an Associate Designer you will:
• Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) and computer-aided programming (CAP) tools proficiently to efficiently create accurate furniture plans and specifications for internal and external audiences.
• Work consistently on small to medium sized projects with varying project scope. Have the opportunity to work on progressively larger projects to build a strong skill set.
• Provide quality work that meets department quality metrics.
• Manage daily workload to meet aggressive project deadlines.
• Use problem solving skills with the ability to provide appropriate solutions.
• Offer design support via phone calls and emails.
• Schedule incoming projects as necessary.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or related field. Professional design/specification experience with office furniture products is preferred.
AutoCAD experience required.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to multi-task and work in high pressure situations, excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must also have high attention to detail and the ability to work within strict deadlines, while also being adaptable and flexible to customer’s changing requirements. Giza and CAP 2020 Software Suite experience preferred.